Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

o.o

I haven't posted on here lately, but since I haven't got too big of an audience atm I guess it doesn't matter :P
I guess the main problem is that I haven't been coming across any noteworthy GM games. Hopefully with the new GM HTML5 program there will be some new unique games coming out.
Anyway I found one sortof interesting game on the GMC.
GMC Link to Deep


Deep has a nice graphical gimmick that only shows you stuff that is in your ship's light's line of sight. It's a bit difficult at first, but you can get the hang of it, I gave up on the 2nd level though. Overall I like the concept but the game could use a lot of expanding.
It would, for example, be better if the light your ship sends out would bounce off the walls somewhat and show hidden crevices and openings that you would not normally see due to your limited line of sight.

-orange

No comments:

Post a Comment